Ogun State Nigeria Union of Teachers has elected new executives to pilot the affairs of the Union for another four years.
In an election conducted during the6th Quadrennial State delegate conference held on 25th and 26th of April 2016 had in attendance delegates from the 20 local government area of the state held at NUT Hall off Kobape road adjacent Abiola Stadium, Abeokuta with a theme “Improving Teachers Quality, enhancing our education standard.
Below are the names of successful candidates and portfolios
1. State NUT chairman: Com. Adebanjo Titilope.
2. Deputy chairman: Com. Akinola Adeleke.
3. 1st vice chairman: Com. Adenaike Owolabi.
4. 2nd vice Chairman: Com. Christopher Adenike.
5. 3rd vice chairman: Com. Akapo Abel Dotun.
6. 4th vice chairman: Com. Adegbesan Sole.
7. Treasurer: Com. Kemi Solaru.
8.Pub. Secretary: Com. Azeez Olalekan.
9. Asst. Social Secretary: Com. Adelani IDOWU.
10. Auditor 1: Com. Oliyide Oludotun.
11. Auditor 2: Com. Ogunronbi Abel.
12. Editor: Com. Adefisan Sikuru.
13. National. Rep: Com. Akinola Adeniran.