Senator representing Ogun East, Ogun State, Buruji Kashamu has issued a warning statement to the stooges of Otunba Gbenga Daniel aka OGD, for slandering his name and personality in different social media posts. The statement also unleashed the anger of the Ijebu Igbo born Senator on the the two term former governor of the state. The statement read thus;
Those who are shallow and blind may never know or try to understand what has transpired between OGD and I. It is his insincerity to himself and others that has been his greatest undoing. The lilliputians who excite themselves by dabbling into issues they know next to nothing about may never know the kind of games OGD plays daily that makes him to continue to shoot himself in the foot! When someone thinks he is too smart and intelligent, he ends up boxing himself into a corner.
I have NEVER wished for OGD’s downfall. He has always been the one plotting his own downfall and not mine. The records are there to prove me right. Those who know him too well and closely too, including respectable leaders and elders of the party have since maintained a safe distance from him.
Some of these boys who are still tied to their parents’ apron springs come here to run their mouth. A good number of them do not have anything to show for the several years of servitude and blind loyalty to OGD. Some of them are either jobless or have issues, ranging from lack of accommodation to serious health issues and other deprivations, yet their master and leader cannot lend a hand!
I do not have anything to do with you, Deji Babington-Ashaye.
• Let this serve as a note of warning to you; indeed my last warning to you.
• Stop mentioning my name or making any insinuations in your desperate efforts at attention-seeking.
• Don’t ever mention my name or refer to me in anyway, whatsoever in all the wishy-washy nonsense that you write.
• I repeat: this is my last warning to you. I do not have anything to do with you.
The next time you cross the line, you will have yourself to blame, as the law will take its course. I forgave you the last time because of your aged father and Baba Obelu.
You talk of someone being of questionable character.
• Who could be more of a questionable character than your leader and adopted father?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who stole public funds and is being tried for it?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who is always looking for campaign funds to steal?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who arranges people to visit ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and collects cuts from them?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who embezzled the PCO funds and turned round to ask for evidence of his embezzlement?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who colludes with the black sheep son of an old rich man to dupe his father under various guise?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the one who tells you one thing and does another?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the originator and master of Ziggy himself?
• Who could be more of a questionable character than the shameless opportunist who jumps from one party to the other?
I can go on and on.
Typical of him, he says he is being pressurized to contest for the office of the National Chairman of PDP, yet he has sent over 10 people to me to ask for my support for his ambition.
When he saw that last Thursday’s court ruling may thwart his ambition and make a waste of the resources he would expend on the venture, he then decided to hide under High Chief Raymond Dokpesi’s visit to say he was “stepping down”. What kind of deceit is that? Why can’t he just for once come straight with his followers and fellow party members and summon the courage to declare his ambition before announcing a stage-managed stepping down story?
OGD knows that I know him too well. Let all the minions like Deji Ashaye and his ilk stay clear of me and the issues they know next to nothing about. As Abraham Lincoln said, “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”Kashamu finally submitted.